Follow these general best practices to increase your recruiting success at HGSE. For specifics on how to maximize PERC and Expos, please review the left sidebar.
- Recruit early and often.
- Post jobs in Hired and attend our career fairs. Employers indicate these, along with resume books, are the most effective recruiting resources.
- Use resume books to reach out to students in advance of expos and other recruiting events. This helps increase attendance at events and traffic to your Expo table.
- Send targeted emails to specific students in the resume books rather than generic messages to all students.
- Reach out to student groups that share a mission with your organization.
- Hire an intern from HGSE to build relationships with students and establish a talent pipeline.