Follow these general best practices to increase your recruiting success at HGSE. For specifics on how to maximize PERC and Expos, please review the left sidebar.
- Recruit early and often.
- Post jobs in HGSE Hub and attend our career fairs. Employers indicate these, plus resumes available on students' Hub profiles, are the most effective recruiting resources.
- View student resumes in the Hub and reach out to students in advance of expos and other recruiting events. This helps increase attendance at events and traffic to your Expo table.
- Send targeted emails or direct messages to specific students rather than generic messages to all students. Direct message students through the Hub.
- Reach out to student groups that share a mission with your organization.
- Hire an intern from HGSE to build relationships with students and establish a talent pipeline.